An adequate packaging technique provides adequate protection, identification and maintenance of sterility, in addition to facilitating transport, management by the user, and opening and transfer of the sterile material with aseptic techniques. All of these enable safe utilization.
Elements used for packaging
Packaging material to use:
• Adhesive tape with external chemical control according to the sterilization method to be used.
• Adhesive tape for identification of the package (masking tape).
• Internal chemical indicator or integrator.
• Gauze or protectors for sharp, pointed instruments.
• Sealer in the case of mixed or polyethylene packaging.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Please Check out file at the following link